In order to comply with the European regulations concerning the airworthiness of your aircraft, an approved Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP) has to be set up and the Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) must be extended or re-issued annually.
ESC bvba establishes your maintenance program, makes sure that it stays up to date, and ensures that all maintenance is carried out in time and according to the Part-145 standards.
The organisation provides the yearly extension of the ARC and makes the necessary arrangements for the renewal every three years.
We provide a similar management for your FAA registered aircraft.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Continuing Airworthiness Management of aircraft (in service or storage)
- Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARCs) issue and renewal
- Aircraft maintenance programme development
- Technical records management
- Airworthiness Directive (AD) and Service bulletin (SB) reviews
- Aircraft damage assessment
- Maintenance provider audits
- Technical advise